Monday 19 September 2016

Hello students, parents and guardians
Today we had a Terry Fox presentation to encourage our student body to start fundraising against cancer. Please help in any way you can in this endeavour.

To my Grade 12 Math

Today we looked at how to estimate the instantaneous rate of change. Please remember that I will be picking up your homework tomorrow; therefore, make sure to have it completed for me to review. 
Homework is page 85 # 1,3,7

To my Grade 7 French

Today we worked on our presentations. The students came up with the name of their restaurants, slogans and their signature dishes. Make sure you complete the next two pages of the photocopies I gave you.

To my Grade 11 Math

Today we reviewed factoring; we went over the various type of factoring with polynomial numbers. For homework, I want you to do Page 107 #2,5,6,7,9
To my Grade 11 Physics

Today we looked gravity and it effects and affects on objects. Remember that gravity is 9.8 m/s/s. If you did not finish the work in class please finish it for next class.

Have fun and love math

No comments:

Post a Comment