Friday 9 September 2016

Hello students
Hope you had a fun Spirit Dress Up Day! I know I did, with my purple Batman shirt. The purple homeroom ROCKS! Mister Pebbles, our purple rock mascot, felt ignored today. So please take the time to say hello.

For my Grade 11 Physics:
We worked on definition of Physics and  elements of the kinematic unit. We focused on the difference between distance and displacement, vector and scalar.

For my Grade 11 Math:
We explored transformations of parent functions, the affect that variables can have on the function. Do not forget the homework question on page 60.

For my Grade 12 Math
We completed the table of the parent functions that you are going to use through out the year. Then we worked on parent functions and the transformations that can be applied to it. Homework will be page 35 #1-13 odds.

For my Grade 7 French
Today we worked on the verb etre in present tense as a refresher from the previous year. We will be working on  some more sentence structures in the next few classes.

Have a great weekend, and love Math (French too),

- Mr. Lee-Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment