Thursday 29 September 2016

Hello students,

I am very proud of everyone coming out to do the Terry Fox Run today! I hope you guys had fun running in the auditorium. Your motivation was inspiring, despite the rain.

To my Grade 7 French:
I expect you to finish the work that you started today for the next class. Please submit one copy per group at the beginning of class. I will not accept any work afterwards.

To my Grade 11 Physics:
I noticed today, during the test, that a lot of you struggled with the final question. We will review the test in great detail after I finish correcting it. If the results are unfavourable as a class, we will review the material in more detail, and strive to do better next time.

To my Grade 12 Math:
Please finish pgs. 127 & 128 all the questions. I will be collecting your work tomorrow.

Have fun and love Math!

No comments:

Post a Comment