Wednesday 28 September 2016

Hello students

If you are interested on joining the WE day concert, there are a few things you must do to be ready. You must write a paragraph explaining how you would help St. Jude’s Academy, and local and global communities. Please submit to Ms. Kerr or Mr Palumbo. You must also be a part of the WE club.

To my Grade 11 Physics

Good luck for the test tomorrow, I am sure you all we do well.  You guys have prepared all year for this moment (I know the year has only begun, but the statement is still true.) The test will only cover kinematics, which I know you are all aware of.

To my Grades 11 and 12 Math

Another test down, congrats on your future success. Please take a well deserved mental break (not the ones in Physics, you guys have to study). I noticed that some of you were sick, try to get some rest. Your physical health is just as important as the knowledge you get from me. So try to not push yourselves too hard, that’s my job.


Have fun and love Math!

No comments:

Post a Comment