Thursday 15 September 2016

Hello Students, Parents and guardians

Today was the barbecue; I hope everyone had lots of fun interacting with the various members of the staff. It was a great pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to any communication you may need to have with me. In the future, feel free to email me at klee-guide@stjudesacademy.com . Unless you are one of my students come, see me live. My classroom is always open for your questions, problems, advice or praise.

For my Physics grade 11

Today we worked on the five main equations of motion and how it applies to various problems. We will expand on this knowledge next class.

For my French grade 7

Today we worked on common words used in a classroom setting. I expect you guys to no longer use those English words in the classroom. Show me that you can excel in the French language. Don’t forget to do the first two pages in the hand out (no more than that please).

For my Math grade 12

We are now learning about AROC and how we determine the slope of a curved line at any given point. Most of you were done your work in class, for does that weren’t please finish in time for tomorrow.

Have fun and love Math

No comments:

Post a Comment