Tuesday 20 September 2016

Hello students,
Let me begin by reminding my homeroom students that it was our day to clean up. Ms Sy (rival home room) was doing duty today and said that none of my guys cleaned. As a result, we lose 8 points….that puts at negative -3… Come on guys we can do better!

To my Grade 11 Math

Today we worked on simplifying rational functions. Try to remember that you are looking for common factors between the numerator and the denominator, to simplify out. Don’t forget the values that are not possible. Homework is p.112 even numbers.

To my Grade 12 Math

Today we took a harder look at estimating the instantaneous rate of change and the meaning of the values. For some reason I gave you guys a mere one question to work on p.92 #3.  It took the most of you the entire class to work on it. For those who are not finished, please do so.

To my Grade 12 Physics 

Hopefully you guys have figured out how to solve the problem that has been given to you. The lab report will be due at the beginning of the next class. Thus, you have two days to complete the report, I do not accept excuses. If you fail to hand it in at that time I will not grade it. It is your responsibility, no exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment