Tuesday 4 October 2016

Hey Students

Just a reminder to the MYP, that the Waterloo trip forms are due. So please bring back the forms as soon as possible. We had our first Rock Band meeting today, I hope you had fun. We will announce future meetings at a later date, so please be patient while we work out the details. Tomorrow, during the lunch period we will need to see the drummers play.

For my grade 12 Physics

We went over Newton’s Laws and where his laws run into complications. We also worked on your summative project: the egg falling challenge.  

For my grade 12 Math
We went over several polynomial functions and saw how they are graphed. We discussed briefly about plans for the graduation trip. Please give it some thought and bring me your ideas - I will help you.

For my grade 11 Math

We worked on radical equations. We learned how to operate and calculate numerical problems with radicals in them. I know this is very new to you so please ask me if you have any questions.

Have fun and love Math!

No comments:

Post a Comment