Sunday 23 October 2016


Hello students

Friday, our homeroom was victorious in our first homeroom challenge! Thanks to Audrey for winning the football throwing contest. I would like to think that it was fortune giving Purple the victory that we deserve with all the hard work we have done.

To my Grade 11s

You guys put a lot of work in the lab today. In spite of the confusing results, I hope your understanding of the Physics labs experience in the lab experiment, gives you a appreciation for the work that scientists do for a living.

To my Grade 12s

I have emailed the entire class the test question. I know it is going to take time to complete; however, I believe in your skills and patience to get it right. Good luck to you all.

To my Grade 7s

We are coming down to the end of our first unit with only two presentations left.  The next unit will be on mysteries. Your summative will be a play (see page 33). Further details will be discussed in class.

A few side notes
Rock band has started - I cannot be more excited. Good effort to our cross country team.


Have fun and love Math (French too)

No comments:

Post a Comment